Happy Earth Day, Garden Educators!
What a flurry of garden activity over spring break! Plant Sales, Wildflower Hikes, and so much more! Read on for April highlights…
- Need a last-minute idea for Earth Day? Check out 15 Meaningful Activities that connect kids with nature.
- Are you inundated with wild calendula? Read how One Teacher and Twelve Ecokids Tackled the Calendula Challenge.
- The School Garden Task Force Learning Hour on April 23rd will share how to grow flowers, including the incredible edibles like those on this recently curated list!
- There’s still time to register for the Sonoma County School Garden Network’s Digging Into Soils Workshop on April 24th.
- High Mowing Organic Seeds suggests 6 Practical Ways to Engage Kids on the farm.
**Would you like to share an organization, resource, or lesson? Send me a note and I’ll include it in the monthly blast.**
This could be you! Would you like to be featured in my bimonthly blog?Reach out to schedule a school visit. Online presence is a great way to share your awesomeness and get attention from donors.
Empowering teachers, schools, and communities to grow school gardens that enhance science education, nurture wellness, and foster environmental literacy.